Live Muggula Poti
Muggulu (Rangoli) are of several types and they are of particular importance in Sankranti.
These muggulu are traditionally made of rice flour or marble powder and colour powders.
Rangoli contest / Muggula Poti
Live Rangoli Competition conducted for Sankranthi Festival. Rules and Guidelines:
- Max duration 2 hours to produce your artwork, no exceptions.
- One muggu (rangoli) per entry. Max 2 participants.
- White Posterboard of 22in W x 28in H will be provided.
- Participant responsible for all decorative material.
- The competition will be held at the venue on the day of the sankranthi program usually before the cultural program.